PRIVATE CLIENT SECRETARY
SALARY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
Our client, a well-established legal practice based in Portsmouth are looking to recruit an experienced secretary to support their Private Client department on a full time or part time basis.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to two fee-earners within the department
- Providing first line response for client queries; answering the phone and making phone calls, passing on correspondence
- Answer e-mails and file correctly
- Assisting the fee earners with general administration including typing from dictation
- Opening files and filing
- Produce high quality and accurate correspondence, documentation and reports as required.
- Willing to assist with reception cover if required
- Must be a strong communicator
- Confidentiality is essential
- Be able to work effectively both in a team environment and by yourself
- Be organised and conscientious and able to use initiative
- Able to work to deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Can time manage and prioritise
- Be able to type from dictation
- Must have good personal organisation and time management ability
- Good IT Skills - MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Experience within a legal environment is essential.
Salary will be dependent on skills and experience, parking can be provided if required.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO AMI PRICE AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'