Our client, a top 80 law firm based in the West End is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their busy residential property team.
Duties to include:
- Take ownership of, and manage, the workflow from the team and delegate/work with central support departments as appropriate
- Proactively and accurately monitor/oversee inboxes on team's behalf, during absence, as agreed with (e.g. Associates)
- Proactively and accurately monitor/oversee calendars, set up all meetings and related logistics, and ensure all arrangements are made (rooms booked, and calendars updated with changes)
- Prepare, edit and proofread all work, adhere to house-style with attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Work closely and effectively with Executive Assistants, central teams and in collaboration with other Legal Secretaries, providing support in cases of holidays and absences
- Respond to tasks promptly and manage deadlines, to ensure expectations are managed
- Be an effective and professional point of contact, to include managing telephone calls, taking accurate messages and being an ambassador both internally and externally for team
- Manage/co-ordinate billing and compliance processes on behalf of team, to include generating bills, working closely with, and supporting, Client Administrators where necessary to ensure billing/CMI processes are followed correctly in accordance with requirements
- Ensure expense claims are submitted in a timely manner
- Use initiative and actively identify and resolve issues when they arise
- Demonstrate confidentiality, diplomacy and a thorough understanding of the group and clients who you support
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 6.30 on a shift basis, working 7 hours a day
If you're looking for an opportunity within a busy and highly respected law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'