I am looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to work in Clinical Negligence department within Sheffield. As a Legal Secretary you will be working for one of the most successful law firms in Sheffield.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Law Firm who realise that in order to achieve success they must continually develop their staff and give them an opportunity to make a real contribution.
As a successful Legal Secretary you will be supported to achieved and be given the highest quality support to make sure you deliver the correct Clinical Negligence legal advice to businesses and private clients, many of whom have remained as a client with the law firm for generations.
As a Legal Secretarial candidate you will have;
- Experienced as a Legal Secretary with the ability to hit the ground running
- The ability to provide strong secretarial support to the department
- Experience of a legal secretarial background is an essential requirement.
Duties will include;
- Audio transcription
- Typing of letters and documents
- Organising diaries
- Collation of information and telephone contact with clients and third parties.
A highly communicative and supportive individual would suit this role as it is of paramount importance that a thorough understanding of the department’s values, sensitive approach and a genuine care for the department’s clients is effortless and demonstrated at all times.
- Audio Typing
- Professional Negligence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'