Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are working with an established Law Firm with a great reputation. Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work with a Senior Solicitor and support a wider department consisting of Associates and Paralegals. This role is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary or Legal PA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Screening all incoming communications including phone, email and letter
- Taking messages accurately and gathering detailed information
- Copy type work using digital dictation
- Diary management - Booking appointments, organising meetings, running daily and weekly schedules, booking travel etc..
- General admin support including typing, entering data, scanning, photocopying, filing
- Issuing court application forms and processing
- Preparing court documentation and bundles
- Managing emails / mailbox
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Organising paperwork, documentation and filing
- Other PA / Secretarial duties where required
- Experience working as a PA or Secretary
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong admin skills
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in Civil Litigation, Family Law, Child Law, Legal Aid or Criminal Law is preferred.
If this role is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting via Phone, Email, WhatsApp or Live Chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'