We are currently recruiting for a skilled Legal Secretary to join an expanding Civil Litigation team in Newport. This highly regarded team covers all aspects of civil litigation work and will offer the chance to work with a leading Partner.
Daily duties will include;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face
- Audio typing and digital dictation
- Assisting with general administration
- Diary Management
- Preparing correspondence and legal documentation
The ideal candidate will be able to show:
- Strong legal secretarial or legal personal assistant experience
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
On offer is the opportunity to work for a progressive law firm with a competitive salary, career development, strong benefits and excellent working environment.
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips or apply directly for the role below:
If this opportunity is not quite right, please get in touch for a confidential conversation about your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'