Do to expansion a super role has arisen, working for a leading Solicitor’s in the heart of Gravesend.
Within the role you will build on experience and gain further exposure to the industry whilst completing responsibilities such as:
- Liaising with clients, scheduling meetings, diary management, producing and checking letters and emails, and other secretarial support for the Director
- Gathering important documents
- Taking dictation and noting other important information from meetings
- Other ad hoc administrative and secretarial duties if/when required
Salary £20,000 - 25,000 (depends on experience)
You need to:
- Have experience Commercial Conveyancing, or a legal secretarial qualification (Immigration is a bonus but not essential)
- Have a naturally clear communication method, both written and verbally
- Experience audio-typing and producing key documents
- Be confident and comfortable liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone and supporting the team members
- Have exceptional organisational skills, and superb written English.
Superb team-friendly, very warm and welcoming
Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'