- £16,000 - £17,500
- Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
An opportunity has arisen for someone to join a law firm in Exeter, working as an administrator / secretary within their property team. While no previous legal experience is required, we are looking for an articulate and enthusiastic person, who is eager to learn and develop, while being an excellent communicator, in particular with drafting accurate and articulate documents and emails. The ideal person for this job is someone with a bright, upbeat and positive personality, who has excellent computer skills and a "can-do" attitude.
Tasks to include:
- Completion and submission of forms, with regards to commercial property matters
- Answering telephones
- Typing and drafting emails, letters and other correspondence
- Using the Land Registry portal to conduct searches and other tasks
- Arranging appointments where necessary
- Open and closing of files
- Document control, filing and archiving
- Supporting the senior members of the team with their diary and other daily activities
- General administration
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills and a bright, positive personality
- Excellent writing skills, for composing letters and emails
- An interest in law or property
- A long-term interest in supporting a team with administration and secretarial duties
- As long as you have the above, with a well-written CV, we are interested in speaking to you
To apply, please submit your application or alternatively please contact James at Aspiria Recruit (contact details on the Aspiria Recruit website)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'