At Adecco Nottingham, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary for one of our prestigious clients based in Derby.
You will be working for a partner in the Residential Conveyancing team. You will need to be experienced as a Legal Secretary, typing dictation & used to dealing with completions.
Duties of the role
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, and attendance notes;
- Copy typing draft to finished items;
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible;
- Sorting incoming post, processing incoming cheques and acknowledgement's;
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents as and when required;
- Maintaining diary and arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required.
- File closures
Candidates must possess previous experience in a similar role, accurate typing skills and have excellent attention to detail. The ideal applicant will also have the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative. This is a full time role with a competitive salary and benefits.
If you would like to apply to the position please contact Shehzad Ghani at Adecco Nottingham on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Legal secretary - Property
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'