Kennedys is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join our Liability Division in Chelmsford. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and proactive secretarial service to a busy team of Associates and Partners.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To produce a variety of documents from handwritten/typewritten drafts and from recorded speech as directed by the lawyers
- Access and print hard copy reports, correspondence and documents
- Seek to develop knowledge of the team practice area
- To proactively manage fee earners diaries and assist in travel booking
- To set up new files accurately and speedily on instructions from the lawyers
- To make effective use of all IT systems including K2, Laserforms, Total Speech, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and InterAction
- Produce a consistently high quality and quantity of work.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar secretarial role
- Strong organisation skills
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate confidently
- Experience working in a fast paced, professional services environment.
Kennedys is a global law firm with over 2,000 people worldwide across 37 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America.
We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to, wherever you are in the world.
We value and support diversity as an equal opportunity employer. The environment we practice in is critical as individuals and as members of a cohesive team. We’ve created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust.
- Communication Skills
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'