Cathedral Appointments has a great opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join a local law firm based in Dartmouth. This role would suit someone who is looking to work locally as a Legal Secretary and has previous secretarial experience, ideally gained within a law firm, but this is not essential.
- You will provide secretarial and administrative support to fee earners within both Commercial Property and Residential Conveyancing
- You will undertake both audio and copy typing duties
- You will also provide reception cover, which will involve answering the phone and being the first point of contact for clients
- You will ideally be an experienced Legal Secretary however someone from a strong secretarial background will also be considered
- You will be familiar with digital dictation and case management software
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a team player and happy to assist other members of the team as required
If you are for looking to work as a Legal Secretary in the beautiful town of Dartmouth, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today. On offer is a competitive salary, pension, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and access to an employee benefits scheme.
- Secretarial Skills
- Secretarial Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'