A fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to work for a well established legal firm who offer a professional and smooth legal service to their clients. You will be joining an existing team of secretaries responsible for supporting legal professionals at partner level.
- As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for extensive audio typing using digital dictation
- Copy typing, sending out letters, documents and general correspondence
- As a Legal Secretary you will be preparing client files, preparing legal documentation and general support to the legal team
- Preparing legal files
- Answering calls and taking messages and general legal secretarial support
- Managing filing systems
- General secretarial support
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary would be preferred
- Audio Typing experience is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Accurate typist
- Ability to work under pressure.
Hours: Monday to Friday - Full time 35 hours a week
Salary: Negotiable DOE
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Legal Secretary, Medical Secretary, Audio Typist, Team Secretary
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'