Experience as a Legal Secretary is essential AND you must have experience in Family Law.
Duties for the Legal Secretary will include:
- Typing and document production.
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date and remind Fee Earners of meetings, etc., on a daily basis.
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings, etc., and liaise with other attendees, both internal and external.
- Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations and deal with related details.
- Support Fee Earners in marketing activities, including involvement in preparation of tenders and presentations.
- Take internal and external telephone queries, responding as appropriate, and/or ensuring that all messages are passed on in a timely manner.
- Enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s contacts system.
- Deal with basic client queries and general administration.
The successful Legal Secretary will have:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary is essential
- Experience in Family Law is essential
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focused working method
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
If you are interested in the Legal Secretary position, then either call us on or e-mail your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'