TEMPORARY LEGAL SECRETARY
My client is looking for an experience legal secretary to work for an exceptional legal firm based just outside of Manchester City Centre.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Word processing/audio typing using digital dictation
* Answering the telephone/taking detailed messages
* Preparing Court bundles
* Instructing Counsel as directed by your supervisor
* Filing, scanning and photocopying
* Manage and negotiate the legal aid CCMS system
* Use the firm's case management system in place ensuring that diary dates are observed
* Liaising with clients when required and managing their requests
* Sending and receiving e-mails when required
* Liaising with other professionals
* Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job
Knowledge/experience /skills required to fill position
* Legal secretarial experience within family practice
* Competent in the use of word processing equipment and possess a willingness to develop ICT skills and utilise new technology
* Display a courteous, helpful, telephone manner, being competent to receive some telephone instructions from clients and to give case updates, when authorised
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Legal Secretary
- Temp to Perm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'