The role is a Legal Secretary for a well established Legal firm at their offices based in Church Stretton. The role is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The client is a well established Legal firm based in Church Stretton, Shropshire.
The key responsibilities within the Legal Secretary role will be daily duties such as:
- Supporting Senior Management with all administrative and secretarial duties
- Support all fee earners with any secretarial needs such as dictation typing and paperwork
- File management for fee earners
- Assist with any fee related queries that come in
- Ensuring all enquiries and clients are dealt with as professionally as possible
- Assist with all office administration duties
- Locating files when necessary
- Compliance duties and ensuring all procedures are adhered to
- Any other relative duties as and when required
- Ensure any legal matters are raised with the correct fee earner
The successful candidate for the Legal Secretary will:
- Work with a close attention to detail at all times
- Have the ability to communicate with internal and external contacts in a professional manner at all times
- Have excellent IT skills and be confident in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a strong knowledge of accounting and practice systems
- Be confident in audio-typing
- Be able to handle client enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and have the willingness to learn new skills
The opportunity to work on a 12 month fixed-term contract for a well established Legal firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'