Role: Legal Secretary
Mansfield / Derby / Nottinghamshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
We are currently recruiting for several prestigious law firms across Mansfield, Nottingham and Derby - departments including Family law, Commercail Property and Litigation.
Legal Secretary Duties and Responsibilities
- Audio typing/word processing per dictation from caseworkers.
- Maintenance of the company's case management systems and electronic file records.
- Telephone interaction with clients and others.
- Back up secretarial support to other Departments/Caseworkers.
- Ensure compliance with internal systems.
- File opening upon the company's case management systems.
- Maintain client confidentiality and legal professional privilege.
Skills and Experience
- Must be confident in audio typing and word processing
- Must have previous legal secretary experience and an excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience within litigation, commercial property and family law would be an advantageous
These roles are commutable from Chesterfield, Mansfield, Derby and Nottingham
Interested? Please apply to TurnerFox on for more information or email your CV
- Audio Typing
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'