Would you like to work for a firm who has over seven decades of experience providing Legal advice!
Look no further... Reed Business Support has the perfect opportunity!
• Answering and re-directing calls
• Production of letters, emails, documents, invoices and other legal documentation
• Dealing with all related correspondence and documentation utilising Liberate case management system
• Dictation - Minute taking and audio typing as required
• Extensive diary management - using different time zones for international clients, creating itineraries and circulating appropriate documentation.
• Proof reading all correspondence and business material before it leaves the office
• Assisting with billing preparation, invoicing and assisting fee earners with client accounts and first stage debtor correspondence
• Carrying out Companies House searches
• File/Matter management in Liberate including file opening, drafting engagement letters, terms of business, funding agreements, undertaking file closure, auditing files
• Booking training and organising travel arrangements
• Providing full PA / Secretarial support to busy partners and fee-earners
Key skills and experience required
• Accurate typing, speed 65wpm
• Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
• Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
• Highly organised with the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise workload, manage own time effectively and take ownership of projects and tasks
• Technology minded to make tasks and processes more efficient
• Experience working in a team of busy fee earners
• Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience within a Corporate/Commercial team
• Proactive and able to think ahead of each task
• Pre-empt the Partners/fee earners needs and be one step ahead
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'