Legal Secretary - CAT Loss
Full time- Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary within the Personal Injury sector to join a highly successful Law firm.
- Digital dictation
- Answering phone calls, emails and other office correspondence
- Liaising with clients
- Document production
- Using internal case management system
- Any other secretarial duties
- Experience within Personal Injury
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Organisational Skills
- Professional manner
- Proficient IT skills with accurate typing and competent with use of Microsoft Office
You should be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment and have the ability to adhere to strict deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
For more information or to be considered for this role, contact Jessica at Interlink Recruitment or APPLY below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'