Working in a centrally based Legal practice based in the centre of Cambridge we are seeking a PA / Legal secretary to provide support to members of the Agriculture Business Unit. The successful candidate must have excellent PA skills, strong organisational skills and an enthusiastic work ethic.
Location: Central Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £25,000 Reviewable on completion of the probationary period
Hours: 35 hour working week Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
To be suitable for this position you will ideally have legal experience within Property.
- Preparing and completing The Matter Opening Form before handing to the relevant fee earner
- Preparing client engagement correspondence
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio- typing
- Checking and Chasing for ID
- Manage electronic filing and storage of client files
- Scan incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Preparing mail for despatch
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and over all diary management
- Attending to clients on behalf of the fee earner in person and via the telephone with updates
- Ensuring confidentiality of the clients documentations
- Provide support to other Pas and fee earners as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary or in a professional office
- Legal Property experience is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- High grade word processing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional working ethics
- Essential that you have experience of working in a legal practice
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- Legal Practice
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'