Our client are looking for an experienced legal secretary to work within their busy team and firm.
The main purpose of the role would also be to assist the fee earners as and when required across different duties and responsibilities.
- Work quickly and accurately on large documents and contracts,
- Track document changes / highlighting / red lining and using editing software,
- Conducting an online search at the Companies Registry,
- Work diligently on the phone and receive telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping contact records up to date, keeping filing up to date, and
- Assist other departments with overload work if necessary.
- The candidate:
- 2 years work experience within a law firm,
- Second level qualification including typing.
- Audio / copy typing and photocopying, faxing, binding, scanning, filing of documents,
- Have very strong MS Outlook skills - working knowledge of how to create and maintain contacts, working knowledge of diary maintenance, including joint diaries with other solicitors,
- Extensive knowledge of email especially working with attachments,
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal,
- Works well under pressure and has a polite/ professional and trustworthy outlook to their work load,This is thus the perfect role for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge in their career and to work for a leading firm in the market.If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply immediately with a copy of your cv.
- legal secretary administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job