Very well established, friendly, professional and forward thinking.
- Answer and refer telephone calls, deal with enquiries and where necessary ensure a comprehensive response by email.
- Carry out land registry searches and registrations and deal with stamp duty and land tax.
- Undertake audio typing and copy typing of client correspondence/forms/documentation when required.
- Produce draft letters and emails to send clients and external organisations.
- Document management including photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating and binding.
- Produce invoices and other accounting forms.
- General secretarial duties such as booking appointments, rooms and pool cars etc.
- Work alongside Compliance in carrying out searches and background checks on prospective clients.
- Filing, both paper and electronic.
- Liaise with clients and external organisations over the telephone when required. Take and convey messages.
You will have administrative experience within a professional office environment, you will thrive working in a team and you will have a proactive, positive approach to your work.
You will also: -
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Be highly organised and professional;
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, remaining calm when under pressure;
- Have very good attention to detail and be able to produce accurate work;
- Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly;
- Preferably have secretarial/audio typing skills within a legal environment.
This is a full-time permanent position and the salary is between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum depending entirely upon skills and experience. There is a company bonus and an outstanding range of company benefits.
- Legal Administration
- Legal Secretary
- Commercial property