Our client is a successful legal firm with clients across the UK delivering 21st century legal services, whilst acknowledging its considerable history and heritage.
YOUR NEW JOB...
Provide cost effective administrative support to all fee earners in the team in the work of the practice. Assist in the smooth running of the firm by providing a range of support services within the general office function.
- Develop strong and professional relationships with clients and customers
- Attention to detail to accurately enter data into the system
- Excellent communication and friendly customer service skills
- Timely preparation of documents including photocopying and filing
- Diary management and conference room preparation
- Be proactive and willing to attend training in order to maximise self development
WHATS ON OFFER…
Salary - up to £20K
Working hours - full time
Contract - 9 month maternity cover
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job