Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new opportunity with a local, accredited law firm based in Sheffield?
The Role and Candidate
An experienced Legal Secretary, you will provide administration support for a busy legal advice team, ensuring that administration systems and processes operate in a timely and effective manner, adhering to all quality standards. Team work is essential for this role to ensure that the best quality of service is given to clients at all times.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Communication via telephone, letters, emails and face to face with clients and other members of staff
- Compliance with agreed processes and procedures
- Carrying out general office duties - filing, faxing, photocopying
- Carrying out reception duties as and when required
- Proactively responding to clients' queries
- Audio typing and digital dictation
- Crown court billing (can be trained)
- Liaising with clients, police, barristers, courts and other third parties
- Working with a case management system
- Setting up and closing files
- Clerking at court when required
Based in Sheffield, our client has received a number of accreditations for the sectors in which they can offer legal advice.
If you wish to be part of a firm that is passionate about providing the best service that they can to their clients, and who are passionate about providing their staff with the chance to develop their careers, apply today.
Benefits will include 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and flexitime offered as standard.
Salary dependent on experience.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job