We are currently recruiting for a Family Legal Secretary to work for a well established law firm based in Wilmslow. The hours of work are 9:00am to 5pm Monday to Friday, offering an hourly rate of £9.50 per hour.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start.
About The Role:
- Handle and screen all incoming calls, ensure all calls are dealt with efficiently and politely whilst maintaining client confidentiality
- Diary management/ coordination - recording key dates in calendars for trails & hearings etc
- File management - separate correspondence, pleadings and financial clips and transfer pleadings to a separate folder/ section
- Open files in accordance with internal company procedures
- Demonstrate effective file management; including location/ retrieval/ filing and scanning
- Adhere to the firm's policy when dealing with files throughout the course of a transaction at file closure stage
- Use digital transcript system Big Hand to create letters, emails and documents
- Take minutes and type up correspondence
- Support department case load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or via telephone
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must be able to hit the ground running - very limited training will be provided
- Must have previous experience working as a Legal Secretary within Family law
- Must be professional and presentable at all times
About The Benefits
- Offering an hourly rate of £9.50 per hour
- Working hours between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job