This is a Legal Secretary 9 month fixed term contract.
My client is a law firm in central Bristol.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage diaries
- Liaise and build relationships as appropriate with clients and their support staff
- Book client and internal meetings
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Collate bundles for fee earners
- Open and close files as appropriate
- File, archive, photocopy, scan and fax documents as and when required
- Make travel arrangements when needed
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Previous secretarial experience within a legal/professional services environment, ideally within a Professional and Commercial Risk team is preferred (not essential).
- A secretarial NVQ / Diploma or would be advantageous but is not essential
- Must have good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages
- An excellent attention to detail with a concern for quality and accuracy
On offer to the successful candidate is a 9 month contract role paying up to £22,000 for a reputable law firm in central Bristol
- Legal Secretary