An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established commercial law firm as a Legal Secretary on an 8 month fixed term contract. This vibrant and forward-thinking company offer excellent training and support to their employees, making it a fantastic place to work. This is a very fast paced environment and therefore the ideal legal secretary will be someone who can use their own initiative and efficiently managed their time.
Duties of the legal secretary role will include:
- Preparing client correspondence such as letters and documents not produced by the document production department
- Supporting with general secretarial duties across the team
- Liaising with other departments of the company
- Assisting with the case management system
- Meeting and communicating with clients face to face, via email and over the phone
The ideal candidate will have a strong secretarial background with some experience of working within a law firm. Ability to work to deadline is essential for this role whilst also ensuring that work is completed to a high standard and with a high degree of accuracy. A minimum typing speed of 65 wpm and proficient use of Microsoft packages are critical for this role, it would be advantageous to have knowledge and experience of using legal case management systems.
The company offer a competitive salary and also have a generous benefits package. They are easily accessible via public transport - only a short walk from Leeds Train Station.
For more information please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Services.