Our client, one of the UK’s Top 100 law firms, is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team in Romsey. This is a permanent full-time opportunity to provide a legal secretarial service to commercial, property, and planning solicitors. As well as offering up to £22,500, you will also receive a flexible benefits package including private medical cover and health cash plans.
- Legal secretarial to include audio and copy typing services, pro-active diary management, producing letters and e-mails
- Production, amendment and formatting of documents
- Monitor the daily email, voicemail and post for the Fee Earner
- Daily review of on line diary, arranging and prioritising appointments, and making provisions of facilities
- A-Level standard, with GCSE English A-C
- Min 60 wpm, highly competentin the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of secretarial work (not PA), minimum of 2 years, preferably within a law firm
- Experience of professional services within the Law. Experience within Property Law is desirable
- A can-do attitude - problem solver - proactive rather than reactive
- Strong work ethic, customer service skills, integrity and professionalism
Please apply if this could be of interest.