Page Personnel are delighted to be working with a well-established law firm in their search for a Legal Secretary, to provide a secretarial service to commercial, property and planning solicitors in their Romsey office.
Page Personnel are delighted to be working with one of the UK's Top 100 law firms with multiple offices across the South. The strategic growth over the past years has allowed our client to build on their commercial focus and offer the complete service for businesses and their owners.
They are now looking to add a Legal Secretary to their Commercial, Property and Planning team.
As a Legal Secretary, your main responsibilities will be:
- Audio and copy typing services, pro-active diary management, producing letters and e-mails utilising Case Management and IT systems as appropriate, ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy, presentation & confidentiality.
- Production, amendment and formatting of documents.
- Monitor the daily email, voice-mail and post for the Fee Earner and seek advice from colleagues in responding to urgent correspondence to ensure that client needs are met as part of the Firm's professional service.
- Sending emails on fee earners behalf where appropriate.
- Daily review of on line diary, arranging and prioritising appointments, making provisions of facilities where appropriate and ensuring the smooth and efficient time management of Partners and fee earners.
To be successful in your application, you should have:
- Min 60 wpm, highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of secretarial work (not PA) , minimum of 2 years, preferably within a law firm.
- Experience of professional services within the Law. Experience within Property Law is desirable.
- Can do attitude - problem solver - proactive rather than reactive.
- Strong work ethic, customer service skills, integrity and professionalism.
If you are successful in your application, you should receive:
- A competitive salary.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical cover.
- Health cash plans.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible benefits package.
- "Legal" OR "Secretary" OR "CILEX" OR "Law"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job