Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Due to growth our clients are keen to appoint an experienced Legal Secretary within their respected Conveyancing team.
You will be responsible for providing support to the department head as well as providing excellent client care. You will also assist in the management of client files, liaising with clients, providing daily administration and any other duties as and when required.
- Carrying out a secretarial role to the Head of Department (and team).
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence.
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face.
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Legal secretarial experience within Residential Conveyancing would be ideal.