Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? Do you consider yourself highly motivated and enjoy working as part of a team to provide a high standard of support?
If you have strong communication skills, excellent organisational skills along with a confident attitude, and are looking for your next challenge to further your career, then this is the ideal role!
Duties will include:
- Pro-actively managing fee earners diaries, to include creating appointments and booking travel arrangements etc
- Audio typing and transcribing documents
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Assisting with other activities, such as organising and supporting client and office events
- Managing the billing process from start to finish
- Assisting fee earners with time recording
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- 'legal secretary' 'legal PA' 'legal administration' 'personal assistant' 'legal personal assistant' 'secretary'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job