Are you a team player who is flexible and dedicated with excellent literacy & typing skills? Our client, an established legal firm in Taunton, is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with a starting salary of £17,500 to £19,500PA DOE.
This role will involve:
- Producing a variety of documents from audio/digital dictation & other instruction as directed.
- Dealing with filing in an accurate & timely manner and in line with the practice filing system
- Using Word, Excel & the case management system VisualFiles
- Taking & recording accurate messages
- Attending to clients both on the phone and in person in a professional manner
- Making appointments, arranging meetings & maintaining an up to date diary
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Able to prioritise & work to deadlines
- An excellent typist with a typing speed of 60-70wpm
- Able to work effectively & efficiently
- A high level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills
- Confident & professional phone manner
Previous experience as a legal or medical secretary, while not essential, is desirable for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online or contact Georgie by calling m or emailing
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.