Legal Secretary. Cardiff. Full time Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Between £18,000 - £25,000
Our client based in the heart of Cardiff are looking for a legal secretary to join their commercial property team to assist solicitors in meeting client's needs.
This is a busy team, so the ability to communicate with the team and organise yourself effectively is a must, with a great attention to detail. Your principle accountability's will be as follows;
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, leases, land registry transfers, contracts, licenses, tenancies and attendance notes.
- Copy typing draft to finished items.
- Preparing official forms for searches and applications to the Land Registry.
- Preparing draft bills, including disbursements from billing guides.
- Scheduling deeds and requesting receipt upon dispatch
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.
- Opening and distributing incoming post each day
- Arranging Travel/ Accommodation
- Any other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Team.
If you are interested in this position as a Legal Secretary, please apply for immediate consideration.