Rate - £17ph
Location - West End of London
Type - Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of the countries largest Legal firms who specialise within family law.
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who has strong audio typing skills and is extremely organised, to work within their fast paced office based in Central London.
Main Role to include:
- Dealing and liaising with enquiries from clients
- Arranging appointments using diary management system
- Preparing letters and court documents
- Delivering and collecting documents
- Copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of bundles
- Filing and other general administration work
- Preparing all relevant paperwork for the accounts department
- Any other tasks commensurate with the role
- Experience within Family law is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of law and legal procedures would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.