This is a great opportunity to join a well established top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. On offer is a down to earth working environment with a great work life balance and a genuine scope to progress.Legal Secretary - Manchester
Experience: 2 years+
Commutable from: Stockport, Cheshire, Sale, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Manchester
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
A leading law firm that has really gone from strength to strength in recent years having made full use of the ABS model. They are incredibly forward-thinking and have had their successes noted by The Lawyer, who have ranked them as a Top 200 firm. They cover the full spectrum of personal injury law, including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters, and have highly productive, streamlined teams.
You will work as part of a tight knit team of legal secretaries within a busy Solicitors firm. You will be entrusted with preparing documents and correspondence relating to various personal injury cases and efficiently administer filing. Alongside this you will make appointments, arrange meetings for relevant Fee Earners and speak with clients both in person and over the telephone.
- Legal knowledge
- Excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Excellent word processing and audio typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of the Proclaim case management system
- Experience of working in a personal injury law firm, or civil litigation firm
- Audio typing speed of 65+ words per minute
- Experience of working with court forms and creating pleadings
- Experience of digital dictation
The next step
To register your interest in this south Manchester based Legal Secretary vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit