This highly regarded international broker, with offices based in the West End, is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Compliance & Legal team on a permanent basis.
Hours of work in this role are Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 5.30
This is a brand new role, created due to company growth.
Assisting with the smooth running of the Compliance & Legal Department, duties of the Legal Secretary will include:
· Preparing and proofreading documents
· Sending out template agreements and related documentation
· Liaising with other international offices on new guarantees
· Making ad hoc filings to Companies House
· Undertaking research as and when required
· Circulation of written board resolutions
· Preparing presentations
· Attending and minute taking at board meetings and various committees
· Preparing board packs
· Carrying out KYC checks and AML reviews
· Any other administrative support required by the team
Legal Secretary: What we're looking for:
· Previous experience of working within Legal or Compliance is essential
· Experience within Financial Services/FCA regulated environment is preferred
· Ideally graduate level education in a relevant subject
· Excellent MS Office skills
· Flexible and adaptable working style, and the ability to work on your own initiative
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Legal Secretary: What's in it for you?
· The chance to work for an established yet growing firm
· Comprehensive benefits package
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job