Commercial & Residential Property
Part Time OR Full Time
Negotiable plus benefits
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary with both Residential and Commercial Property experience who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of both commercial property and residential property.
My clients aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of their growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive. My clients fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- Experience in Commercial and Residential Property;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work unsupervised and progress matters themselves
- Position is primarily to be based at Romford office with the ability to float as cover if required
- Working minimum of 3 days per week but can offer 5 days per week to the right candidate
- Some 'Front of House' experience would be of benefit.
- Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Secretarial Skills