PERSONAL INJURY SECRETARY
UP TO £23,500
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced secretary to join my clients busy Personal Injury Department. The ideal candidate will provide comprehensive secretarial and admin support to their appointed fee earner to ensure that they are able to operate at optimum efficiency. This is a varied role where you will also act as first point contact for clients and will therefore require excellent interpersonal skills and good time management.
Recent experience within a Personal Injury department is essential.
Duties include but will not be limited to the main key responsibilities listed below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- To prepare correspondence and legal documents through audio and copy typing.
- Liaising with clients either face to face or over the phone.
- Paperwork including daily filing, opening, closing of client files.
- Managing general administrative support to a Solicitor and at times the wider team.
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Support colleagues where required, and undertake training where required.
Essential Skills and experience :
- Personal Injury experience within the last 2 years
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good organisation and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Typing speed 50 wpm and upwards.
- Has an organised, logical and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to remain calm in busy periods, focusing on meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise whilst managing multiple tasks, without compromising on quality of delivery.
- Strong team player.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Secretarial Skills