Temporary Ongoing Position starting this week either Thursday 8th or Friday 9th February. Potential to go Permanent but not guaranteed.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join our clients Financial Services Litigation department. Belfast. The team provide expertise in all types of litigation. You will be supporting a large team with a full range of secretarial tasks including digital dictation, document amendments/creation as well as assisting fee earners with financial management.
Duties will include:
• Support the team by carrying out all secretarial tasks and help, when necessary, with all administrative tasks.
• Assisting the fee earners with financial management e.g. disbursements, client balances, dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements.
• Create the monthly invoices to be issued to the clients.
• Diary management for all fee earners; arranging internal and external appointments and, making arrangements for meetings; booking meetings rooms or external venues as required.
• Proof reading, amending and house styling legal reports and non-company documents.
• Previous Legal Secretary experienced within litigation is preferable
• Extensive experience in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
• Experience in case management systems
• Exceptional prioritising/organisational skills.
• Successful candidate must be available for an immediate start.
• Strong ability to self-manage a large workload in a busy team.
• Confident in delegation of work when necessary.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated CV to Claire Sheerin – Reed Belfast 02890330812
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job