A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary to join a highly successful law firm based in the City. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate previous legal secretarial experience coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Provides secretarial and administrative support to lawyers and other principals and their teams.
We are looking for a versatile and knowledgeable person who will be able to support different departments within a well respected legal firm. You will be required to float between multiple departments.
- Accurately transcribing audio dictation
- Copy typing
- Producing documents
- Copy and bind documents as required
- Maintain a comprehensive filing and record system
- Ensuring filing are kept in an orderly way in accordance with the firms quality standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft of office products
- Previous experience in Audio typing
- Previous experience in short hand
- Strong commutation and verbal skills
- Previous working experience in a legal environment
DOE from £19000 - £22000
If you are interested in the above position please do not hesitate to send your CV or to give Cordant People in Birmingham a call on
Cordant people are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- Legal Secretary