Legal Secretary within the the Litigation team in a City Law firm paying up to £17.99 per hour
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary (Litigation) looking to work for a top Law firm? Our client, a top Law firm based in the City of London are looking for an exceptional Legal Secretary with Litigation experience.
To provide complete administrative support to the Litigation team ensuring that work is prioritised and dealt with as appropriate To store all documents (filing manual and computerised documents) in such a way that secretaries and timekeepers can access them at all times; following departmental and firm wide procedures Ensure any back log of filing is completed on a weekly basis
- To undertake any archiving for the department, as appropriate, ensuring that the correct procedures are followed
- Assisting with telephone calls and messages for the relevant department, ensuring that the timekeepers are aware of all messages and that the client is left with a positive and professional image of the firm
- Assisting with client billing on a monthly basis
- Providing support on document production as and when required. This may include amending existing documents and/or commencing new documents
- Assisting with scanning, printing, photocopying and binding of documents
- Assisting with client inception
- Assisting with Account queries
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to spot where work is outstanding and always offer help and assistance to ensure the department is functioning to its optimum level.
- The ability to work with limited supervision and a self-starter.
- Proven flexibility within previous employment.
- Able to use initiative and apply themselves to different styles of working.
- Able to prioritise workload and being proactive.
- Positive, can do and enthusiastic attitude.
- Litigation experience is absolutely essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Diary Management
- Legal Secretary
- Email Management
- Travel Coordination