One of our fantastic clients based in Felixstowe are looking for an experienced legal secretary to help support their busy team. You will be providing a high level of administrative support to the designated solicitors and undertaking any other general reception and administrative duties.
- Typing correspondence, memos, forms and documents as directed by and dictated or supplied by fee earners.
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person and to deal with clients' enquiries in the most efficient and courteous way, normally by taking and passing promptly on to the appropriate fee earner, detailed and accurate messages of such client attendances.
- To deal accurately with the opening, maintenance and closing of files and their storage and retrieval in the fee earner's filing system and the firm's archiving system, to the extent required by the fee earners.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary.
- To maintain a familiarity with the firm's Office Manual, and SRA Handbook, and carry out those procedures required of secretaries following the procedures in the Manual, including preparation of post, photocopying, dealing with accounts matters, etc.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and clients' documentation and/or information.
- To undertake any other duties as required, and as the needs of the business change from time to time, and undertake any specific training as required by the CEO/Partners.
- Previous legal secretarial experience, ideally including working with digital dictation and case management system.
- IT skills and knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft office email/diary software.
- Organised approach to managing a full workload, with attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work to deadlines.
- Able to communicate clearly in writing and orally.
- Ability to work in a team, have a flexible approach and build excellent working relationships.
- Commitment to the Firm’s aims and own development.
- Motivated and driven.
- Monday - Friday.
- 9.00am - 17.00pm.
- Paying up to £21,000
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Communicate Clearly