Legal Secretary - Commercial
We are recruiting on behalf of an ambitious firm, who has high standards of client care. They are also passionate about developing their people and are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited.
About The role
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting complex documents
- Attending clients both in person and over the phone and aid in a professional and friendly manner
- Take messages, book meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for Fee Earners
- Administering files as well as opening files on case management system and their day to day maintenance - making best use of Proclaim to ensure maximum efficiency
- Providing support to other secretaries and Fee Earners when necessary
Our client puts great emphasis on their values. Their values underpin the strategy and they want to ensure that every member of the team embraces them to further ambitions for the business, the people and their clients.
You will be searching for a role where you can build on your expertise, continuously learn and improve and take your career to the next level.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience working in a similar role in Commercial Property
- Experience with case management and online precedents
- Experience in audio and copy typing
- Knowledge of IT systems; digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
- Ability to work with initiative and minimum supervision
- 'Can Do’ and flexible approach and team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Integrity to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Commercial Property Owners
- Copy Typing