Salary up to £23,000
A large and highly reputable law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property team in Cardiff. Secretaries are held in very high regard within this firm and you will be required to carry out an array of tasks in supporting the fee earners within the Property team.
The team are a friendly and thriving team, with growth prospects and is keen to hire an experienced legal secretary who can hit the ground running. This is a full time, permanent position.
The role will be to provide a full secretarial and administration support whilst managing your own workloads. Your role will be varied and will involve:
- Providing a full range of secretarial support
- Screening calls and taking messages
- Deal with emails and correspondence
- Diary management
- Digital dictation using BigHand software
- Open and close files
- Organising internal and external meetings
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is essential
- Experience working in a large commercial law firm is desirable but not essential as is working within a commercial property team
- Professional and extremely organised
- Flexible and work off own initiative
- Excellent time management and communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.