About the Company: Our client is a well-established corporate legal firm based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: To support multiple fee earners up to partner level
- Audio typing
- Typing and drafting correspondence and amending documents where needed
- Diary Management, booking meetings and arranging travel/accommodation
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- Archiving files
- General administration duties, filing, faxing etc.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Highly organised and efficient
- You will work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative, flexible and can do attitude
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working Monday - Friday working between the hours of 8am - 6pm. Salary will be up to £23,000 depending on experience. Our client offers excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.