Career Legal are currently searching for a Legal Secretary / Legal PA to join a niche but innovative and leading law firm within the Chancery Lane area. The firm are looking for someone to come support their founding Senior Partner with his day to day working life.
The firms areas of expertise are mainly within the International Arbitration and Litigation although areas of law covered range from Banking to Intellectual property. Ideally for the new position they are looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary that does have a wider knowledge of other areas of law.
The main responsibilities in the role include:
• Professional and Personal PA Support to the Senior Partner whilst in the office
• Heavy diary and travel management
• Emails, Letters, Correspondence reading, reviewing and replying on behalf of the senior partner
• Typing for Cases and Arbitrations the partner is working on
• Wider support to the partnership, while the senior partner is not in, alongside three other legal secretaries
• Reception Cover when required
The firm are looking for someone to join their firm and help expand their expertise asap.