Our client has a position for a Legal Secretary (Full-time) 9.00 - 5.30, with at least 1 years experience in law firm.
Key knowledge areas
• Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
• Maintaining databases and producing reports.
• Oyez / Laser Forms.
• Advanced track change features in Word or other document comparison packages.
• General Accounts, Solicitor’s Accounts Rules and Money Laundering Procedures.
• PLC documents.
• Online Land Registry searches.
• Companies House searches.
• Online HMRC stamp duty facilities.
• Property searches using agents.
• Indemnity Policy requests.
Previous knowledge and experience of general legal secretarial and Personal Assistant duties at a senior level.
•Responsibility for Fee Earner’s diary management and liaison with clients and staff as instructed.
•Ability to draft simple correspondence unsupervised.
•Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels.
•Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all the members of the team.
•Team player able to fit into a friendly but busy team.
•Excellent organisational ability with a friendly but professional attitude.
•Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when completion deals are at their peak.
•Confidently produce legal documents and correspondence as provided by Solicitors.
•Confidently manage accounts and money laundering duties associated with client files.
•Ability to respect confidentiality of work carried out by fee earner.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.