UP TO £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join my clients team in Christchurch on a permanent basis. They are looking for a skilled legal secretary to provide key support to their conveyancing department.
This role will offer you the chance to work alongside a highly skilled legal conveyancing fee earner on a full time basis. As this will be a hands on role, you must have previous experience working as a legal secretary within a conveyancing department in order to be considered for this position.
- Previous experience within residential conveyancing (1 year minimum).
- You must have excellent technical and communication skills.
- You will be confident, self-motivated and work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with MS office packages and case management systems.
- You will be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
This position is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 05:00pm, with an hour for lunch which equates to a 35 hour week. My client will offer an attractive salary which will based on individuals qualifications and experience. You will receive 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays. You will also receive added benefits such as free on-going training provided, free membership to BUPA Healthcare, auto-enrolment pension scheme, high street discounts on major stores and various other services, schemes and vouchers.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Secretarial Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job