Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? Do you want to work for a leading Scottish law firm based in the city centre? Are you up for a challenge and do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Then this could be the opportunity for you……
I have a great permanent opportunity working for a firm who are an Investor in People employer where all staff are encouraged to train and develop towards achievement of the firm's business goals.
Some of your duties…
* Task management, prioritising effectively to timescales/deadlines
* Assist with the departments compliance relative to the IMS Quality Standard to which the firm subscribes
* Edit and maintain template documents
* Audio typing, dictation and copy typing a range of documents
* Draft standard documents and letters as required for the department, demonstrating excellent grammar and spelling
* Manage telephone calls, relaying messages and information quickly and accurately
* Undertake file management duties, including opening files and file cabinet review (including closing, splitting and reviewing for further action) and extracting accurate information from ledgers
* Prepare fee notes using the Elite Billing system and/or liaison with the firm's Fee Charging Department relative to production of more complex fee notes
* Diary management
* Coordinating/booking travel arrangements
* General administration /document management - photocopy, scanning and printing.
You will have:
* Previous experience in Dispute Resolution is desirable
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
* Knowledge of visualfiles would be of benefit but not essential as training will be given
* Excellent typing speed
* Demonstrate a professional and positive outlook in the workplace
* Can work well under pressure and proven experience working to strict deadlines in a fast paced role
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job