We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm, within thier busy conveyancing department.
You will assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
• Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
• Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
• Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
• Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
• Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
• Access and input data on to the firm’s client case management system, Proclaim
• Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
• Handle all confidential information discreetly
• Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary.
• Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
• The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
• Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
• Attention to detail
• A good working knowledge of Word is essential
- Digital Audio
- Legal Administration
- Secretarial Support
- legal secretary