Do you have litigation/dispute resolution legal secretarial experience?
Or do you have Private Clients (wills/probate etc) legal secreatrial experience?
Are you able to commute to Camberley?
2 roles available for people with recent, relevant experience, Litigation and Private Clients
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general secretarial support including diary management & booking appointments, editing speech recognition documents, billing and some digital dictation, file opening & closing, & minute taking at departmental meetings etc
- Producing court bundles and collating documents to go to Counsel/Experts
- Dealing with client enquiries both in person and by phone
- Liaising with the Accounts Department over billing queries
The ideal candidate will have previous legal secretarial experience gained in family or litigation or private clients and must be able to demonstrate:
- Computer literacy with good keyboard / typing skills. Previous experience of practice management systems & CRM systems is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of client service
- Excellent organisational skills, effective prioritisation of workload and time management skills
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'