Legal Secretary to a small team of lawyers - Up to £37,000
If you're a Legal Secretary with excellent organisational skills and previous experience of supporting lawyers within a law firm then our client would like to hear from you. The offices are based in the heart of the City and a short walk from several mainline stations.
You will be responsible for supporting a small team of solicitors dealing with some of the following duties:
- Extensive diary management, organising meetings and appointments both in the UK and across different time zones.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, email, faxes and post taking action where appropriate.
- Booking travel, accommodation and formulating itineraries.
- Ensuring members of team are well-prepared for meetings.
- Maintaining office systems including data management, filing, archiving etc.
- Document production for lawyers when required.
- Preparation of pitch documents for client pitches.
- New client opening on PMS and marketing system.
- Assisting with monthly billing.
- Anti-money laundering assistance, including drafting engagement letters and assisting with follow up.
If you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge within a law firm that has tons of personality, at an exciting time when they are growing and expanding then this could be the place for you. If you would like to know more please send your CV for immediate consideration or call Rob for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job